*Fee includes accommodations and meals
The Michigan Ross Executive Program
Lead at the Highest Level
As a senior manager rising to new levels of executive leadership, you require knowledge and skills aligned with today's changing environment to set a winning vision for your organization and move yourself, your firm, and your industry forward.
In this advanced management program, we'll explore key executive domains, such as redefining corporate strategy, capitalizing on industry conditions and competitive advantage, and expanding your leadership influence. During the three weeks, begin by looking at macro-level and global issues, and then progress to industry-level issues, your organization-level issues, and finally to your own leadership approach. Advanced learning in global economics, strategy, finance, marketing, operations, talent management, and more will be woven throughout.
You'll emerge with the executive skills and cross-functional mindset to lead your organization at the highest level.
- Through team learning, interactive exercises, business case analyses, and team projects you'll develop the skills to deploy advanced, research-based concepts immediately upon return to work.
- Discussions of daily news headlines, social media, innovation, technology, sustainability, and other current issues as they relate to program concepts enable you to apply program concepts in leading-edge environments.
- As part of Ross' premier Executive Education program, you'll get to know faculty extensively through classroom, small-group work sessions, and exclusive dining and social events throughout campus, the Ann Arbor area, and faculty members' homes.
Takeaways & Tools
- Customized Executive Roadmap — As you progress through the three-week-long program, working with faculty and senior-level peers you will develop a new general manager's agenda for yourself, to ensure you have a plan in place to apply key learnings and elevate all facets of your work. This strategic plan will focus on they key goals of your organization and the ones you have for your own leadership, and provide actionable steps to accomplish them.
- Comprehensive understanding of the global business climate and evolving industry dynamics
- Skills to analyze complex current issues for your company
- Practical frameworks to implement competitive, cross-functional strategies
- Leadership skills to foster a highly collaborative, results-oriented work culture
- Skills and confidence to manage relations with all stakeholders, including investors, customers, suppliers, strategic partners, employees, and more
Who Should Attend?
- Senior executives with 15+ years of management experience and strategic responsibility who have, or soon will have, general management responsibilities
- Vice presidents, business unit and/or divisional managers, country managers, or functional area executives preparing and developing for greater levels of responsibility
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodations in Michigan Ross' first-class, full-service Executive Residence (pending availability)
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee/snack breaks, and selected dinners in our exclusive Executive Dining Room
- Program materials and resources
Fee is payable in advance in US dollars and is subject to change. See our Cancellation, Transfer and Substitution Policy.