|On This Page:|| Highlights | Overview | |
Leaders today are seeking proven techniques to maximize profitability, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. In this five-day program, you'll learn research-based practices to leverage positive organizational dynamics to maximize business outcomes.
Michigan Ross faculty who pioneered the groundbreaking field of Positive Organizational Scholarship deliver this transformative program. First, you will gain clarity about your own personal leadership style, values, and strengths. Then you will apply these insights to your organization and teams, leveraging your unique competencies to drive innovation and change.
You will emerge with frameworks and tools proven to elevate employee engagement and productivity, save time and money, influence others toward desired changes, and enhance quality and creativity.
- Self-assessments, case analyses, and team exercises help you recognize the impact and workings of positive approaches to leadership.
- A case study comes to life through a corporate visit.
- You will apply program concepts to a leadership challenge in your own organization and emerge with a customized plan to deploy immediately upon return to work.
- Tools for navigating change and responding strategically to crisis
- Tools and techniques to unlock the highest potential within oneself and others
- Methods to develop high-impact relationships and a results-oriented work environment
- A capacity to identify opportunities that lead to individual and organizational growth
Who Should Attend?
- Senior leaders seeking to develop creative, committed, and constructive teams
- Management teams addressing organizational opportunities and challenges
- Executives who are leading change or going through a career transformation
- Past participants of Management of Managers
Read more >>