|On This Page:|| | Overview | |
Are your teams achieving their full potential? Unleash the power of your high-talent teams - globally, locally, or virtually. Learn best practices for creating a work context that inspires and enables your teams to achieve sustainable high performance with fewer resources.
You'll explore key things you can do in the critical roles you play as a team leader: Visionary, designer, coach, coalition builder, and ambassador. As you interact with faculty experts and program participants, you'll learn which behaviors do and don't lead to high-performing teams. You'll analyze the common pitfalls many talented leaders make and explore techniques for leading teams regardless of functional area, organizational level, geography, or industry.
- Simulations exploring real-world examples of best and worst team leadership practices give you new tools for maximizing team performance.
- Leadership self-assessments and diagnostics for evaluating team performance help you reflect on your effectiveness.
- You'll develop a customized action plan to implement learned concepts with your teams immediately upon return to your organization.
- A private, follow-up coaching session within three months of the program will help propel your success.
- Best practices for creating work contexts that maximize results
- A deeper understanding of your personal team leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Tools to diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of your team(s)
- Coaching strategies that cultivate both the individual team member and the team as a whole
- Techniques for avoiding common dysfunctional team dynamics
- Knowledge of the special needs of diverse, global, and virtual teams
Who Should Attend?
- Mid-level managers whose success depends on leading teams, including global and virtual teams
- Mid-level managers whose teams interact across different parts of the organization
Read more >>