Enhance your competence as both a member of your senior management team and a leader of the human resource function in your organization.
Discover how to innovate, align, and integrate HR practices to advance overall business strategy. Learn to think and behave from the outside-in by understanding how you as a leader are received. Explore tools to translate business strategy to HR priorities, set a vision for the HR function, and upgrade HR professionals.
You will interact closely with top thought leaders and researchers in the field of human resource management who will help you transform the HR function in your firm. You'll learn to maximize HR's contribution to the management team, optimize for global competitiveness, and create effective metrics. In addition, you'll learn best practices and the latest research and thinking on talent management, communication, facilitating system change, performance management, organization design, and defining the organization's leadership brand. The newly released HRCS survey results will be discussed as part of the program.
- Team-based case projects enable you to deploy new concepts and gain insights for applying knowledge to your organization.
- You'll develop a comprehensive, step-by-step executive agenda to realign your HR function and gain buy-in from key stakeholders.
- An ability to create strategic HR practices that advance business goals
- Strategies to enter global markets and balance multinational cultures
- Tools to define and implement a talent management agenda and build a competitive business culture
- Metrics to better measure HR effectiveness in advancing business objectives
Who Should Attend?
- Senior HR executives and general managers who realize the importance of HR to business success and want to leverage HR investments to deliver organizational goals
Read more >>
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodations in Michigan Ross' first-class, full-service Executive Residence (pending availability)
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee/snack breaks, and selected dinners in our exclusive Executive Dining Room
- Program materials and resources
Fee is payable in advance in US dollars and is subject to change. See our Cancellation, Transfer and Substitution Policy
Note: Admission to this program is by application only. There are four ways to apply:
1) Click "Register Now" on this page and complete the application online;
2) Download the application and mail it back to us or fax it to +1.734.764.4267;
3) Electronically request a paper application be sent by mail; or
4) Call +1.734.763.1000, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST Monday through Friday and request a paper application be mailed to you.
- Program Details
- Related Programs